When the Lord brings Summer to an end, the temperatures start to cool and the days get shorter, he also paints the mountains with incredible hues of red, yellow, orange, purple. Our mountains typically start to change on the Carolina side of the ridges in early October, and gradually as the month rolls along the colors move to the Tennessee side then down into the valley around the first week of November. Come see the incredible leaves and hear the stories of the mountains as told by our incredible local guides
3 night package for 2020 in the Smokies
Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg/Sevierville – October 2020
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park – The most visited national park in America, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park features peaks over 6,000 feet above sea level with great overlooks, beautiful deciduous and evergreen trees, rocky outcroppings, and occasionally you can catch sight of a black bear or two. In the month of October, the colors are the focus and your local guide will show you the best views around. Bring your camera and your coat for a great day.
- Dollywood Harvest Festival – Can we just all agree there is no one like Dolly Parton? A native of Sevier County, Dolly created Dollywood 35 years ago to show off the beautiful area to visitors in the area. Great Shows, fun rides, crafts of all kinds abound in the park and everything has the touch of home, just like Dolly wants it!
Full list of inclusions:
- Three nights lodging accommodations in the Smokies
- Admission to DOLLYWOOD theme park for the Harvest Festival
- All day Colors of Autumn Tour of the Great Smoky Mountains*
- Dinner and show at Dolly Parton’s Stampede Show
- Reserved seats to the Country Tonite Theatre Show
- Reserved seats to the Smoky Mountain Opry Theater Show
- Box lunch picnic during your sightseeing tour
- Dinner at the Bullfish Restaurant in Pigeon Forge
- Dinner at the Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant
- Breakfast included at the hotel daily
- All applicable taxes and baggage handling
- Comp policy and driver rates
Package price from $475 pp/do
Email us at email@example.com or
call us at 1-800-533-3993 for rates and a formal proposal!
* Visiting a National Park after April 1, 2020 will require a CUA for that park. Click here for more details