Whether you are coming from the East, or visiting from the West, if you have 6 nights to spare, you can take in the best of Tennessee. Spend a couple of nights each in the Smokies, Nashville, and Memphis then throw in a quick stop in Chattanooga, and you have a fantastic trip!
6 night package for 2020 in the Tennessee
Available year round
- Elvis Presley’s Graceland – Graceland, the mansion on Elvis Presley’s 14-acre estate, welcomes millions of The King’s fans from all over the world each year. Presley’s home for more than 20 years, Graceland is filled with his personal belongings and family treasures for fans to enjoy. You will also enjoy the new state-of-the-art entertainment complex, Elvis Presley’s Memphis, which further tells the story and influence of Elvis Presley and his music.
- The Grand Ole Opry – Today, over 90 years after the first Grand Ole Opry show was broadcast live on the radio, people from every corner of the globe recognize the Grand Ole Opry as the show that made country music famous. Every week unforgettable moments happen at the Opry…moments like the night Carrie Underwood brought down the house with her rendition of Tammy Wynette’s classic, “Stand By Your Man” or the evening Vince Gill invited jazz vocalist Diana Krall to the stage for an impromptu duet. You never know what will happen or who will show up at the Grand Ole Opry.
- Dollywood – Can we just all agree there is no one like Dolly Parton? A native of Sevier County, Dolly created Dollywood 35 years ago with the intent of showing off the beautiful area to visitors in the area. Great Shows, fun rides, crafts of all kinds abound in the park and everything has the touch of home, just like Dolly wants it!
Full list of inclusions:
- Six nights midrange lodging accommodations in Tennessee (multiple cities), breakfast included daily
- PIGEON FORGE
- Admission to DOLLYWOOD theme park
- Dinner and show at the new Pirates Voyage Pigeon Forge
- Reserved seats to the Country Tonite Theatre Show
- Dinner at the Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant
- Reserved seats to the world famous Grand Ole Opry
- Admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Southern buffet and show at the Nashville Nightlife Dinner Theater
- Three hour guided step on tour of Nashville, Music City USA
- Dinner at the new Paula Deen’s Restaurant at Opry Mills
- Visit Rock City Gardens on Lookout Mountain
- Elvis Experience Tour at Graceland
- Dinner cruise on the Mississippi River
- Dinner and live music on Beale Street
- All applicable taxes and baggage handling
- Comp policy and driver rates