Separated by the Appalachian mountain chain, Pigeon Forge, TN and Asheville, NC are only about 90 miles apart and our 3 night combo package brings you the VERY BEST of both all wrapped up in one package. You don’t have to change hotels to enjoy the fabulous Biltmore Estate and Dollywood on the same trip.
3 night package for 2020 in the Smokies
Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg/Sevierville/Asheville – Available year round
- Dollywood – Can we just all agree there is no one like Dolly Parton? A native of Sevier County, Dolly created Dollywood 35 years ago with the intent of showing off the beautiful area to visitors in the area. Great Shows, fun rides, crafts of all kinds abound in the park and everything has the touch of home, just like Dolly wants it!
- Biltmore Estate – Built between 1889 and 1895, the Biltmore House was the Summer home of the Vanderbilt family and features more than 170,000 square feet of space under roof. The estate covers more than 8,000 acres of hills, valleys and gardens, a winery, restaurants and much more
Full list of inclusions:
- Three nights lodging accommodations in the Smokies
- Admission to DOLLYWOOD theme park
- Admission to the Biltmore House and Estate
- Dinner and show at Dolly Parton’s Stampede Show
- Dinner and show at the Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Feud
- Reserved seats to the Smoky Mountain Opry Theater Show
- Lunch at the DeerPark Restaurant at the Biltmore Estate
- Dinner at the Bullfish Grill Pigeon Forge
- All applicable taxes and baggage handling
- Comp policy and driver rates
Package price from $499 pp/do
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call us at 1-800-533-3993 for rates and a formal proposal!
* Visiting a National Park after April 1, 2020 will require a CUA for that park. Click here for more details