How do you get a more in depth look into the music of Nashville? This tour is designed to get you back stage and the back story on Music City USA. Go back stage at the Grand Ole Opry for a tour, hear from a local songwriter about how they came up with the ideas and plans for their biggest hits, get a look inside a famous recording studio and more
3 night package for 2020 in Nashville
Available most of the year
- Stories Behind the Songs – Hosted at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, we bring in a local songwriter to speak to your group about their famous songs, the ideas behind them, and the process they go through to write the music with the famous Nashville Sound. Hear great stories and ask questions for a great glimpse into Nashville.
- Backstage tour of the Opry House – Nothing in Nashville gives me the goose bumps like a backstage tour of the Opry House. When you glimpse into the dressing rooms, see the stage, and walk the halls, you can feel the presence of the most famous stars in Country Music from Roy Acuff to Luke Combs. If you are anyone in country music, these are the most hallowed halls!
Full list of inclusions:
- Three nights midrange lodging accommodations in Nashville – including breakfast daily
- Reserved seats to the Grand Ole Opry
- Backstage Tour of the Grand Ole Opry
- Dinner and fun at the Wildhorse Saloon
- Admission for tour through the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Admission for tour through famous RCA Studio B
- Stories Behind the Song lecture at the Hall of Fame
- Dinner and entertainment at the Nashville Palace
- Admission to Madame Tussauds Nashville Wax Museum
- One additional dinner
- Step on guided tour through Nashville
- All applicable taxes and baggage handling
- Comp policy and driver rates
Package price from $625 pp/do
Email us at email@example.com or
call us at 1-800-533-3993 for rates and a formal proposal!