If you have a group interested in visiting Nashville, staying at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel, visiting the Grand Ole Opry, enjoying some other good music and food, all on a budget…This is the package for you!
2 night package for 2020 in Nashville
Contact us for availability
- The Grand Ole Opry – Today, over 90 years after the first Grand Ole Opry show was broadcast live on the radio, people from every corner of the globe recognize the Grand Ole Opry as the show that made country music famous. Every week unforgettable moments happen at the Opry…moments like the night Carrie Underwood brought down the house with her rendition of Tammy Wynette’s classic, “Stand By Your Man” or the evening Vince Gill invited jazz vocalist Diana Krall to the stage for an impromptu duet. You never know what will happen or who will show up at the Grand Ole Opry.
- Nashville City Tour – We have an incredible staff of well trained and knowledgeable guides to take you on a tour of Nashville. They will navigate you through the ever changing streets of Nashville, lead you past sites like the State Capital Building, the Parthenon, Vanderbilt University, Music Row, and of course the Honky Tonk Row of Broadway.
Full list of inclusions:
- Two nights traditional lodging accommodations at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel
- Reserved seats (Gold level) the world famous Grand Ole Opry
- Dinner and show at the Nashville Nightlife Dinner Theater
- Three hour guided step on tour of Nashville, Music City USA
- Visit to Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery and Yee Haw Brewing company for tour and tasting
- Breakfast included daily at the hotel
- All applicable taxes and baggage handling
- Comp policy and driver rates