If you have an active group ready to take on Music City and lower Broadway, this package is for you! Three nights accommodations downtown, Hop on Hop Off Tour, several admissions to area attractions, and plenty of time to enjoy the live music and cold beer of the Broadway Honky Tonks on your own make this a great package for the adventurous!
3 night package for 2020 in Downtown Nashville – Available most dates
- Hop on – Hop Off Old Town Trolley Tour – Freedom to explore as you wish! Enjoy a one day, all day tour of Nashville on the famous Old Town Trolley Tours where you can see the best of Nashville. You can start as early as 9am and the tour can last as late as 6pm for a full day experience.
- Wildhorse Saloon – The biggest and best Hony Tonk in Nashville is the Wildhorse Saloon. Your group will enjoy a buffet dinner and entertainment in the legendary bar on 2nd Avenue where stars of the past, present and future play for the crowd. Dinner is great and the dance floor is ready for use, so bring your boots!
Full list of inclusions:
- Three nights lodging in DOWNTOWN Nashville
- Dinner and entertainment at the Wildhorse Saloon
- Hop on – Hop off Old Town Trolley Tour of Nashville
- Reserved seats to the world Famous Grand Ole Opry
- Admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Admission to the Johnny Cash Museum
- Admission to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Visit to Ole Smoky Moonshine “Mashville” Distillery and Yee Haw Brewing Company
- One additional dinner
- Motorcoach parking downtown
- All applicable taxes and baggage handling
- Comp policy and driver rates
Package price from $759 pp/do
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call us at 1-800-533-3993 for rates and a formal proposal!
* Visiting a National Park after April 1, 2020 will require a CUA for that park. Click here for more details