Nicknamed “Music City USA”, Nashville is the place where music of all types is made. With a steep history in country music, highlighted by the Grand Ole Opry, this tour will help your group enjoy some of the very best music in Nashville
3 night package for 2020 in Nashville
Available March to December – Tuesday or Wednesday arrival
- The Grand Ole Opry – Today, over 90 years after the first Grand Ole Opry show was broadcast live on the radio, people from every corner of the globe recognize the Grand Ole Opry as the show that made country music famous. Every week unforgettable moments happen at the Opry…moments like the night Carrie Underwood brought down the house with her rendition of Tammy Wynette’s classic, “Stand By Your Man” or the evening Vince Gill invited jazz vocalist Diana Krall to the stage for an impromptu duet. You never know what will happen or who will show up at the Grand Ole Opry.
- CabaRay Dinner Show – Ray Stevens’ Dinner Show. Come to the CabaRay and enjoy the food, the shows and the fun, but also be sure to take in all of the history and memorabilia that surrounds you in this remarkable place! Tonight’s menu includes Herb Roasted Airline Chicken Breast, Rubbed with Pan Jus Paired with Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes with Fresh Dill and Sea Salt and Roasted Asparagus with Olive Oil and Tri-Color Peppers, served with salad, fresh rolls, dessert and choice of non alcoholic beverage.
- The Music of Nashville Show – The Music of Nashville® will take you on an action-packed ride through 60 years of Nashville’s most memorable songs and the stories behind them! From Hank Williams to Miranda Lambert this dynamic performance will entertain and engage all audiences creating a new appreciation for the historical importance of Nashville to the world on music!
Full list of inclusions:
- Three nights lodging accommodations in Nashville
- Reserved seats to the world famous Grand Ole Opry
- Ray Stevens Dinner and Show at CabaRay Dinner Theater
- Reserved seats to The Music of Nashville at the Troubador Theater
- Admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Guided tour of RCA Studio B on Music Row
- Self guided tour of The Ryman Auditorium
- Backstage tour of the Grand Ole Opry
- Step on guided tour of Nashville, Music City USA
- 2 additional dinners (prior to the Opry and Music of Nashville)