The OPRY EXPERIENCE tour is all about the Grand Ole Opry with a detailed history of the amazing show that made country music famous!
2 night package for 2020 in Nashville
Available year round
- Opry History Tour – One of our knowledgable Nashville tour guides will step on your coach and lead your group on an all-day tour through Nashville highlighting all six previous permanent homes of the Grand Ole Opry since it’s inception in 1925.
- The Grand Ole Opry – Today, over 90 years after the first Grand Ole Opry show was broadcast live on the radio, people from every corner of the globe recognize the Grand Ole Opry as the show that made country music famous. Every week unforgettable moments happen at the Opry…moments like the night Carrie Underwood brought down the house with her rendition of Tammy Wynette’s classic, “Stand By Your Man” or the evening Vince Gill invited jazz vocalist Diana Krall to the stage for an impromptu duet. You never know what will happen or who will show up at the Grand Ole Opry.
Full list of inclusions:
- Two nights lodging accommodations in Nashville
- Reserved seats to the world famous Grand Ole Opry
- Step on Opry Experience tour of Nashville
- Self guided tour of The Ryman Auditorium
- Backstage tour of the Grand Ole Opry
- Dinner and show at the Nashville Nightlife Dinner Theater
- 1 additional dinner (prior to the Opry)
- Opry Experience Gift