Is Old Number 7 from Lynchburg your Tennessee Whiskey of choice? Have you ever enjoyed genuine moonshine? Taste tested the wine at a southern plantation? You get to do all of this and take in the fun of the honky tonks in downtown Nashville in this fantastic package.
3 night package for 2021 in Nashville
- Jack Daniel’s Distillery – Old Number 7 is the original Tennessee Whiskey, the one that made Tennessee Whiskey famous around the world, and it is distilled about 90 minutes South of Nashville in Lynchburg, Tennessee. Tour the distillery and sample some of the good stuff!
- Honky Tonkin’ – The area of Broadway in downtown Nashville between the Cumberland River and 5th avenue, (and up 2nd avenue) is where the best Honky Tonks in the world reside. From Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge to Blake Shelton’s Ole Red, you can find great music and drink to enjoy. This package will put you in a downtown hotel within walking distance of all the fun!
Full list of inclusions:
- 3 nights accommodations in downtown Nashville
- Dinner and fun at Wildhorse Saloon
- Lunch, tour, & wine tasting at Belle Meade Plantation
- Tour & tasting at Ole Smoky Moonshine & Yee Haw
- Tour and tasting at Jack Daniels Distillery
- Lunch at Mary Bobo’s Boarding House Lynchburg
- Dinner and songwriter experience
- Breakfast daily at your hotel
- Comp for Escort with 20 paid rooms
- All applicable taxes, resort fees and baggage handling