Brand New for 2020, come to the Smokies and check out Dollywood’s Flower and Food Festival. Featuring incredible displays of flowers of all different colors and set up in amazing displays, this is sure to be a new favorite for our groups every Spring!
2 night package for 2020 in the Smokies
Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg/Sevierville – May 8-June 14, 2020
- Dollywood Flower and Food Festival – Coinciding with the park’s 35th anniversary, the first new festival experience at Dollywood since 2006 immerses park guests in the splendor of spring flowers through creative and aromatic displays as well as the freshest food flavors of the spring with delicious and mouth-watering Smoky Mountain cuisine selections. The five-week festival is slated for May 8-June 14. Dollywood’s Dreamer-In-Chief Dolly Parton loved springtime in the Smoky Mountains as a child and continues to draw inspiration from the beauty of what she calls “God’s Coloring Book.” With nearly half-a-million plants and flowers throughout the park, it will be easy for guests to feel as if they are walking through those pages.
Full list of inclusions:
- Two nights lodging accommodations in the Smokies
- Admission to DOLLYWOOD theme park for the Flower and Food Festival
- Dinner and show at Dolly Parton’s Stampede Show
- Reserved seats to the Smoky Mountain Opry Theater Show
- Dinner at the Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant
- All applicable taxes and baggage handling