There may be no better place to celebrate Christmas than in the Smokies! More than 5 million lights on display, great shows, shopping opportunities and the price is just right. Check out this package, or modify it to fit your groups wishes!
2 night package for 2020 in the Smokies
Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg/Sevierville – Mid November through the end of the year
- Dollywood – This is one theme park that really knows how to do a Christmas Festival! Great food, incredible light displays, and fantastic shows highlighting family, faith, fun for guests of all ages.
- Christmas at the Stampede – Dolly Parton’s Stampede Show features great costumes, holiday music, hilarious comedy, a live nativity scene and so much more all while you enjoy the best food of any dinner show in the area!
Full list of inclusions:
- Two nights lodging accommodations in the Smokies
- Admission to DOLLYWOOD theme park for Smoky Mountain Christmas
- Dinner and show at Dolly Parton’s Stampede Christmas Show
- Reserved seats to the Smith Morning Variety Show
- Step on guided tour of the WinterFest Lights
- Breakfast included daily at the hotel
- All applicable taxes and baggage handling
- Comp policy and driver rates