This is our most standard tour of the Smoky Mountain Region. Great shows, great attractions, the Great Smoky Mountains and timed out to be busy enough but not run your group ragged. Weekdays, this package is one of the most affordable and successful packages we offer every year. Our groups LOVE it. Book your Smoky Mountain Getaway now for 2020!
3 night package for 2020 in the Smokies
Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg/Sevierville – Available year round
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park – The most visited national park in America, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park features peaks over 6,000 feet above sea level with great overlooks, beautiful deciduous and evergreen trees, rocky out croppings, and ocassionally you can catch sight of a black bear or two!
- Dollywood – Can we just all agree there is no one like Dolly Parton? A native of Sevier County, Dolly created Dollywood 35 years ago with the intent of showing off the beautiful area to visitors in the area. Great Shows, fun rides, crafts of all kinds abound in the park and everything has the touch of home, just like Dolly wants it!
Full list of inclusions:
- Three nights lodging accommodations in the Smokies
- Admission to DOLLYWOOD theme park
- Dinner and show at Dolly Parton’s Stampede Show
- Dinner and show at the Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Feud
- Reserved seats to the Country Tonite Theatre Show
- Reserved seats to the Smoky Mountain Opry Theater Show
- Step on guided tour of the Great Smoky Mountains*
- Tour the Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery on The Island
- Free time to explore The Island Pigeon Forge
- Dinner at the Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant
- All applicable taxes and baggage handling
- Comp policy and driver rates
Package price from $399 pp/do
Email us at email@example.com or
call us at 1-800-533-3993 for rates and a formal proposal!
* Visiting a National Park after April 1, 2020 will require a CUA for that park. Click here for more details