The STAR in the Show experience is unique to Pigeon Forge.
Your student choir or choral group will have workshop with the staff at Country Tonite Theatre, do a little rehearsal, then have the opportunity to perform pre-show, then sing back up to the singers IN THE SHOW!
This is great experience for your students!
2 night package for 2020 in Pigeon Forge
Based on availability Late March through December
- Perform IN THE SHOW* – Your group will have a workshop at the Country Tonite Theatre with the show cast and prepare for your opportunity to sing back up in the show.
- Titanic Pigeon Forge – Titanic Museum in Pigeon Forge takes visitors on the incredible journey of the ill-fated, luxury cruise liner RMS Titanic. Learn about her fascinating history with interactive exhibits and artifacts valued at more than $4.5 million. Upon arrival, you receive a boarding ticket and discover the personal story of one of Titanic’s passengers. The heart of the ship is the Grand Staircase constructed from the original plans with its oak carvings and cherub statue. Visit Titanic Museum to celebrate and honor the ship, her passengers and crew.
Full list of inclusions:
- Two nights lodging accommodations in the Smokies
- STAR in the Show Package including:
- Education time and show prep with the staff at Country Tonite Theatre
- Pre-Show performance at Country Tonite
- Reserved seats to the Country Tonite Theatre Show
- Gift for each student
- Performance plaque for display at school
- Admission to Titanic Pigeon Forge
- Admission to WonderWorks amusement park for the mind
- Dinner and games at Dave & Busters
- Lunch at Cici’s Pizza
- Breakfast included daily at the hotel
- All applicable taxes
Package starts at just $219 per person quad occupancy
* All performances require pre-approval by the theater and require a video performance for review.