If you are looking for a great new travel opportunity for your band, chorus or choir, try Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville. SOUNDWAVES is a great new water park experience that opened in late 2018 with indoor and outdoor parts to the area. It has quickly become a very popular place to go and spend the day for student groups year round. This package is designed for student performance groups be it band or choir groups to visit Nashville including stops at the Country Music Hall of Fame where they will have an opportunity to perform, as well as visit world famous Studio B for a glimpse inside how the music of Nashville is made and distributed to the world.
This is NOT the same old trip to Nashville, this is BRAND NEW for your STUDENTS!
- 2 nights traditional accommodations in Nashville at the Gaylord Opryland Resort
- Tour the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum with the opportunity to perform
- Tour historic RCA Studio B recording studio
- One day admission to enjoy SOUNDWAVES waterpark at Gaylord Opryland Resort
- Dinner, games, and fun at Dave & Buster’s in Opry Mills
- Lunch at Hard Rock Café downtown Nashville
- Quick Bites breakfast daily at Gaylord Opryland Resort
- All taxes and resort fees
Package prices start at $315*
*per person quad occupancy
OPTIONAL ADD IN – Record a song at Studio B for just $20 more per person
This package is available year round, but rates will vary. This package is built on Gaylord Opryland value dates and we have a list of available dates upon request