SOUNDWAVES for Sound Makers!
If you are looking for a great new travel opportunity for your band, chorus or choir, try Gaylord Opryland Resort for Spring 2019. The SOUNDWAVES waterpark will be opening in December 2018 and will offer a great new opportunity for fun in Music City USA. Your group will visit the Country Music Hall of Fame where they will have an opportunity to perform, as well as visit world famous Studio B for a glimpse inside how the music of Nashville is made and distributed to the world.
This is NOT the same old trip to Nashville, this is BRAND NEW for your STUDENTS!
- 2 nights traditional accommodations in Nashville at the Gaylord Opryland Resort
- Tour the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum with the opportunity to perform
- Tour historic RCA Studio B recording studio
- One day admission to enjoy SOUNDWAVES waterpark at Gaylord Opryland Resort
- $15 per person meal voucher for food while at SOUNDWAVES
- Dinner, games, and fun at Dave & Buster’s in Opry Mills
- Lunch at Hard Rock Café downtown Nashville
- Quick Bites breakfast daily at Gaylord Opryland Resort
- All taxes and resort fees
Per person package prices: Just $275 per person quad occupancy
- Single: $466
- Twin: $338
- Triple: $295
OPTIONAL ADD IN – Record a song at Studio B for just $20 more per person
Available select dates in March, April, May 2019 – subject to availability at the time of booking.
Please call 1-800-533-3993 for availability, or
Email email@example.com and mention “Soundwaves for Sound Makers” to inquire about booking this package