Pigeon Forge, Tennessee is an ideal destination for your marching band group to visit for a marching performance, theme park fun, and see lumberjacks and pirates!
2 night package for 2020 – Available year round
- Marching band performance on The Island – The Island Pigeon Forge has a great area where your band can conduct a marching performance through the shops and restaurants and perform for the guests visiting there. A great option for your group to demonstrate their parade marching.
- Dollywood – Dolly Parton’s theme park is a great place for your group to spand a day of roller coasters, water rides,great food and shows. Theme parks are great for team bonding!
Full list of inclusions:
- Two nights lodging in the Smokies
- Marching into Pigeon Forge Package:
- Band performance in The Island
- The Island Unlimited Package plus Ropes Course
- Dinner and show at the Pirates Voyage
- Gift for each student
- Performance plaque for display at school
- Admission to Dollywood theme park with included lunch voucher
- Admission to Paula Deen’s Lumberjack Feud
- Dinner at Cici’s Pizza
- Breakfast included daily at the hotel
- All applicable taxes