From the Birthplace of the Blues on Beale Street to the Nashville Sound coming out of Music Row with a Coal Miners Daughter in between, this 4 night package will show off the best of Middle and West Tennessee all in one package.
2 nights Nashville and 2 nights Memphis
Available most dates year round
- The Grand Ole Opry – Today, over 90 years after the first Grand Ole Opry show was broadcast live on the radio, people from every corner of the globe recognize the Grand Ole Opry as the show that made country music famous. Every week unforgettable moments happen at the Opry…moments like the night Carrie Underwood brought down the house with her rendition of Tammy Wynette’s classic, “Stand By Your Man” or the evening Vince Gill invited jazz vocalist Diana Krall to the stage for an impromptu duet. You never know what will happen or who will show up at the Grand Ole Opry.
- Loretta Lynn’s Ranch – In beautiful Hurricane Mills, Tennessee enjoy some time at Loretta Lynn’s Ranch & Coal Miner’s Daughter Museum. This country music legend has a collection of country music memorabilia and awards that fans from all over the world come to see. While you’re there, also visit the frontier homestead and gristmill and see Native American artifacts.
- Elvis Presley’s Graceland – Graceland, the mansion on Elvis Presley’s 14-acre estate, welcomes millions of The King’s fans from all over the world each year. Presley’s home for more than 20 years, Graceland is filled with his personal belongings and family treasures for fans to enjoy. You will also enjoy the new state-of-the-art entertainment complex, Elvis Presley’s Memphis, which further tells the story and influence of Elvis Presley and his music.
Full list of inclusions:
- Two nights lodging accommodations in the Memphis area including breakfast
- Admission to Graceland for the Elvis Experience tour
- Dinner cruise on a Mississippi Riverboat
- Dinner at the Kings Palace on Beale Street with live music
- Guided step on tour of Memphis
- Tour of Loretta Lynn’s Plantation Home on your way to Nashville
- Two nights lodging accommodations in Nashville including breakfast
- Reserved seats to the world famous Grand Ole Opry
- Reserved seats to the Music of Nashville Show
- Three hour step on guided tour of Nashville, Music City USA
- Admission for tour of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- 2 additional dinners
- All applicable taxes and baggage handling
- Comp policy and driver rates