This four night package is a fantastic getaway for your choir, band, or general student group. This package is packed with loads of fun and learning including the Grand Ole Opry and Dollywood. This package has horses, pirates, roller coasters, the home of a President, a music museum and so much more!
4 night package for 2020 in Nashville and Pigeon Forge
Based on availability Late March through December
- Dollywood – Dollywood’s spectacular Tennessee setting provides the perfect backdrop for a variety of amusement park rides and attractions. Thrilling roller coasters, daring water excursions, family rides and kiddie rides-you’ll find them all at Dollywood-along with one-of-a-kind attractions that let you experience our Smoky Mountain way of life. See a live show while you’re here and don’t miss the best roller coasters in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee!
- Grand Ole Opry – What began as a simple radio broadcast in 1925 is today a live-entertainment phenomenon. Dedicated to honoring country music’s rich history and dynamic present, the Grand Ole Opry showcases a mix of country legends and the contemporary chart-toppers who have followed in their footsteps. The Opry, an American icon and Nashville, Tennessee’s number-one attraction, is world-famous for creating one-of-a-kind entertainment experiences for audiences of all ages.
- Two nights lodging accommodations in the Smokies
- Two nights lodging accommodations in the Nashville
- Dinner and games at Dave & Busters
- Admission to Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage
- Dinner and show at Pirates Voyage Pigeon Forge
- Admission to Dollywood theme park ($10 lunch voucher pp)
- Dinner and show at Dolly Parton’s Stampede
- Admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Reserved seats to the world famous Grand Ole Opry
- Dinner prior to the Grand Ole Opry
- Breakfast included daily at the hotel
- All applicable taxes
Package starts at just $489 per person quad occupancy
* All performances require pre-approval by the theater and require a video performance for review.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call us at 1-800-533-3993 for rates and a formal proposal!
Arrive in Nashville and check into your mid-range hotel. This evening the group will enjoy dinner, fun, and games at Dave and Busters in Opry Mills Mall
In the morning the group will visit the Hermitage, home of President Andrew Jackson, seventh President of the United States, then depart for Pigeon Forge, Tennessee with lunch on your own on the way. Check into your midrange hotel, then enjoy dinner and show at the new Pirates Voyage Show in Pigeon Forge
Spend this day exploring and enjoying Dollywood, the Smoky Mountain theme park. Lunch voucher is included for the day, and lots and lots of fun rides to enjoy! This evening includes Dolly Parton’s Stampede Dinner Show
After breakfast at the hotel, depart for Nashville. On arrival in Nashville, enjoy some free time in downtown Nashville for lunch on your own and exploring. This afternoon the group will enjoy admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Check into your midrange hotel for the evening, enjoy an included dinner this evening followed by reserved seats to the Grand Ole Opry!
Depart for home!