Every Choir and Band Director is looking for the best opportunity to take their students on a trip where they have a chance to perform for others while enjoying time together. Combined experiences bring the group together, create bonding opportunities, and make for a memories they can share for a lifetime. We all remember our band trips from school and the stories make the 20 year reunions a lot more fun! Dollywood is the place for your students. You can perform on the plaza prior to the days entry in front of guests as they arrive for the day, then enjoy a fun-filled day at Dollywood Theme Park or Splash Country Water Park. Call on us, we can make all the arrangements!
Bring your choir or band to the Smokies and make memories for a lifetime!
- 2 nights lodging in Pigeon forge – interior corridors, no balcony, pool
- Band or Choir performance at Dollywood
- Admission to Dollywood Theme Park or Dolly’s Splash Country Water Park
- Meal voucher for lunch on park
- Dinner and show at Dolly Parton’s Pirates Voyage
- Dinner and show at Dolly’s Stampede
- A gift for each student
- Performance plaque for display at your school
- Breakfast included at the hotel daily
- All taxes and resort fees
Package prices start at $249*
*per person quad occupancy
OPTIONAL ADD IN – Private security is available at the hotel to add on to your package
This package is available March through December.