We have the BEST step on tour guides in Tennessee!
It is easy to find a tour guide with book knowledge, our guides have EXPERIENCE KNOWLEDGE! In the Smoky Mountains we have guides that grew up near Dolly, retired park rangers, retired teachers and story tellers.
In Nashville, some of our guides can take you on a music tour, dress you up like Elvis, take you on an African-American History Tour, University Tour, and get you through the complicated and changing traffic patterns of Nashville.
Our most popular tours:
$50 per hour, 3 hour minimum
- Smoky Mountain Special – Standard 3 hour tour of the Great Smoky Mountains
- Cherokee, NC – Approximately 6 hours -Through the Smokies to Cherokee and return
- Foothills of the Smokies – 3 hours – A low country tour highlighted by a stop at Bush Beans Museum
$60 per hour, 3 hour minimum
- Music City Special – Standard 3 hour tour of Nashville highlighting downtown, Music Row, TN State Capital building, and the Parthenon
- Black Heritage Tour – 3 hours – Tour civil rights sites, Fisk University, TSU
- Civil War Tour of Franklin – 4 hours – Tour battlefield sites near the Battle of Franklin south of Nashville
- Jack Daniels Tour – 6 hours – Tour down to Lynchburg, TN where you will visit the town square and also tour the famous Jack Daniels Distillery (per person fees apply)
Contact Bill Oliver to book your sightseeing tour!
Tours that do not start and end in the same location will require guide transfer charges.